Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dumbasses at Denny's

So I was at Denny's super stoned, and there was a group of people there at another table. Mid-twenties, probably still living at home, just came from a metal concert where everyone at the mosh was "way too mean." WTF, its metal. Want a pussy mosh? Go to a Jessica Simpson concert. Does she still tour? Whatever.

Anyway, Douchebag 1 (db1) says to db2 "Hey, new waitress. Should we initiate her?"

No joke. As stoned at I was, this sentence burned itself into my memory. Probably because of how dumb it made this asshole sound.

db2: "Naw, man. She doesn't want our initiation."

When did Denny's suddenly become a frat house? And what gives these assholes the right to make this poor lady's night worse?

Don't get me wrong, I know that I have probably made some waitstaff's lives miserable, however, I never set out to do it on purpose.

Dickheads.

Pirates Rule!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Holy fuck, you still do this?

Now I can get all of my Monthly Tyler in one fancy blog.

Pwn.

Vikings>Ninjas>Spartans>Pirates

June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home