Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Today's Adventure: Neighbor Meeting

I met my man-neighbor yesterday, although his wife and two daughters are still as elusive as sasquatch.

This is what happened.

I was stomping up and down the stairs, and the guy came out of his house, in just his boxer shorts, and said "Could you be a little quieter, my daughter is trying to sleep."

I'd had a few drinks, so I became "Apologetic Tyler." I said, "Sorry, dude, totally my bad."

Then I had a few more drinks and decided he was an ass hole.

This morning, he slammed on my door, and I sort of half-woke up, and heard him yell, "It's pouring out here!"

I shouted, "Thanks for the weather report!" And went back to sleep.

When I finally went out to my truck three hours later, all the windows were rolled down.

My truck was soaked.

Fuckin' Neighbor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home