Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What the Fuck, dumbass?

Seriously. "Dumbass " is the name I'm giving one of my co-workers to protect his identity.

There was this bum sleeping by the dumpsters. "Dumbass" points him out to me, then makes a joke about throwing a chunk of cement at the bum. Then, he actually does! It hit the large, metal door of the dumptser before falling harmlessly tothe ground. At this point, I'm fairly pissed off, mostly because that bum is just a guy trying to survive, and along comes Dumbass, throwing cement and making dumb jokes about how dumpsters are "Not a Hotel 6."

Not, his logic was that a bum pulled a knife on a mutual friend, which is true, however the details as I know them are ketchy at best, and if Dumbass was really that worried about the bum (who was sleeping and minding his own goddamn business) then he hould have called the cops.

Dumb mother fucker.

Then, as we leave, Dumbass LOCK THE BUM IN THE DUMPSTER. WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?

So I waited until Dumbass left, gave the bum some leftovers, and a note saying that if he slept there again we would call the police. Also, I unlocked the dumpster.

Dumb mother fucker.

Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home