Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Bible 2: The Return of Jesus

"The Return of Jesus" is the real title of a short book my mother bought my stepfather on christmas. I added "The Bible 2" because, c'mon, thats funny as hell

I'm still in Washington, using a decent mouse and a decent keyboard, however, the amount of typos per line will nto change because I'm lazy as hell.

I'm on the west coast(ish) part of the state. Its raining pretty constantly, and they just got their power back on. Apparently they lost all thier power in a 100mph wind storm that I heard nothing about because it was national news. I don't watch TV outside of G4 and [Adult Swim].

It is really amazingly green and wet all the time here. I love it. Compared to the dryed out, spray-painted, smelly, hypodermic needle encrusted palm trees of my homeland, the trees here actually seem healthy. Add to the mix a fully grown rottwieler and a pure-bred boxer, a great brother-in-law, my favorite sister, and a great neice and nephew, and Tyler's having a damn good time.

It seems everything here makes me happy. From the green shag carpet to the fact that Warren(brother-in-law)'s wood shop is on his property, this place just feels good. Everything, that is, except the fact that I wno't be having drinks with Warren and Lisa, because they are on a wagon ride. This place is as dry as a bone.

So it looks like I might be forced into going booze-free for a few more days. I know, however, that I will be home on/around the 15th, which is good, because, too much longer and I might actually get over being a booze hound.

This place is so good that maybe I'll move up here in '08.

Yeah, and maybe a chinese jet pilot will fly out of my butt singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" and doing loop-de-loops.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mean Mr. Michael said...

"This place is so good that maybe I'll move up here in '08.

Yeah, and maybe a chinese jet pilot will fly out of my butt singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" and doing loop-de-loops."

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home