Saturday, July 01, 2006

Day 1

Just to make sure everyone understands, this will not be a daily thing, unless new and interesting things happen to me daily. This is Day 1 of the No Gas experiment. I haven't left the house yet. I am not excited to walk or ride my bike to work, because its pretty hot outside, but I'll do it! Because I'm a man! Also, look for installment 1 of the short story within a week.

Yeah! I walked to work, then Chris (step-father) dropped off my bike and I pedaled home.
Day one is a success!!

Also, a change of plans for this month without petrol. You see, I have to go out of town for the 14th, 15th, and 16th of this month. I will be in a strange city without my bike. Unfortunatly, I'm going to consider these three days null and void, and simply extend the end of the experiment until August 3rd. I'm pretty sure thats it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home