Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dinosaur Robot

Okay, so.
I'm going to build a nine foot tall robot dinosaur that eats babies and craps golden eggs. He is gonna wear a pub hat because those hats are totally great. His teeth will be six inches long and made of titanium. His eyes will probably glow red. Also, he will have a built in CD player so that some really good songs can play while he goes on baby eating rampages. This is gonna be great.
Also, if anyone has a free way of recording a few songs (like, three, maybe four) then you should tell me and lemme do it. Remember: Its gotta be free, its gotta be fast (like, 20 mins a song or better, if that can be done. I'm looking for minium effort here), and its gotta be easy. Yeah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, 20 mins is way longer than you need. I already fucking told you we could probably use angelo's laptop for free. If not, I could get Tony to let me use his laptop. We would totally half ass it, and it would be totally great.

- you know who this is cock sucker

August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home